1. Love a boy deeply without falling in love with him.
2. Question everything you’ve been told about how a woman ‘should’ be.
3. Discard everything you’ve been told about how a woman ‘should’ be. Just be.
4. Travel to a destination you have always been in love with – but go alone.
5. Do something that terrifies you.
6. Have a room of your own where you can see the sky and seek refuge from the world.
7. Take a day off work for no particular reason.
8. Have a whirlwind romance with a beautiful boy, for a very short while.
9. Understand that the parts of you that have been touched by tragedy and sorrow add to your beauty, rather than taking it away.
10. See yourself clearly: understand that you are far more than the sum of your parts.